Daniel: I can't answer that because I have no idea.
Me: How do you feel about Lady Gaga.
Daniel: I have no feeling.
Me: How do you feel about me?
Daniel: I think that you are a massive slut, very cool and real and you have a beautiful voice and you're a talented writer and a good friend.
Me: What music are you listening to right now?
Daniel: None. I feel like I write better music when I don't listen to stuff around, and it comes from within.
Me: Do you think that being a Pisces has made you a better musician?
Daniel: WHat made me a better musician has been sitting on my ass and practicing and working on my craft, if I was a Pisces and I didn't do that I probably wouldn't be a good musician.
Me: What should the world know about you besides how many STD's you have?
Daniel: I actually don't have any STDs.
Me: You're incredibly obsessed with the show House, why is that?
Daniel: It's the most genius show ever. It's the most in your face, it talks about everything on earth, every thing that's a problem with society, peoples behaviors, it just analyzes everything through a medical show. Have you seen it?
Me:No, we already talked about that, you have a terrible memory and you need to take pills for it.
Me: What advice do you have for musician s that want to make it their full time job?
Daniel: (pause) What advice..hmm...you know, be creative, don't imitate things that are imitated ten zillion times already, be yourself, practice your ass off and don't just do one style, music is music, it's not about genre.
Me: What do you want to be when you grow up?
Daniel: I just want to do my thing, man.
Check out Daniel on YouTube
You have STD's dude, don't lie
ReplyDelete